Okay, so it’s called, “The Cowboy Creed” and it’s really a great reminder I think, for how to live life.
COWBOY CREED (copied from Horsin’ Around Adventures site)
- The highest badge of honor a person can wear is honesty.
- That all things change, but the truth, and the truth alone lives on forever.
- If you want to be respected, show respect to others.
- Only through hard work and diligence, can you succeed.
- Your good deeds always come to light. Do not boast or be a show-off and always show good manners.
- If you waste time or money today, you will regret it tomorrow. Be thrifty in all ways.
- Many animals are good and loyal companions. Be friendly and kind to them.
- A strong, healthy body is a precious gift.